Hafodunos Hall is a Gothic revival house located near the village of Llangernyw in Wales. Designed by Sir George Gilbert Scott, it was built between 1861 and 1866 for Henry Robertson Sandbach, replacing a house that had been built in 1674.
Hafodunos was is currently undergoing restoration, stay tuned for more updates!
We occasionally hold Open Doors events. Please see the ‘blog’ page for details.
Please ‘like’ our Facebook page to keep up to date with the restoration and events.